Other Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
Many of the services listed below illustrate the versatility and great potential of problem solving through the use of Alternative Dispute Resolution. Accordingly, we encourage our clients to review this submission for new approaches to the core issues that occur even prior to the commencement of litigation. We have also listed are a few other areas of service not mentioned previously.
Properly using these preventative “apple a day keeps the doctor away” approaches appearing below, can lead to considerable cost savings when implemented prior to litigation.
- Pointers & Suggestions for Dispute Resolution Clauses
- Early Intervention Program
- Corporate ADR Consultation
- Evaluation & Design of Organizations’ internal and external ADR Systems
- Specific Project Facilitation
- Internal Corporate & Organization ADR Process Development and Implementation
- Consensus Building
- Mediation Training
- Negotiation Training
- Meeting and Retreat Facilitation
- Communications Workshops
- Public Participation Projects
- Government Projects
William DeVane Logue, J.D.
Bill Logue is a West Hartford based independent mediator, facilitator, consensus builder, trainer and consultant to individuals, groups, associations, corporations, law firms, foundations and public organizations. He has helped creatively craft agreements that build relationships and promote practical solutions to difficult problems. Bill has worked in the field of conflict resolution since 1986 in the public and private sector. He is a graduate of Brown University and the University of Connecticut School of Law and is admitted to practice law in Connecticut and Massachusetts.